NMA: Project 6

    "Young people are looking for a formula for putting on the universe...for ways of relating themselves to the world," (McLuhan p. 114). Personally, I think this quote really does apply to many people in my generation. I've noticed our generation is more involved in creating and putting art out into the world. 

    In this class only we have a range of artists producing music, making films, painting canvases, etc trying to put their art into the world because it is their passion. 

    With this project, it was a little challenging for me since I have little knowledge of making music and knowing what would sound good. I first tried doing an experimental piece but I physically couldn't stand listening to something that was just a bunch of sounds mashed together. I instead played around with a few of the premade loops on Logic Pro and came up with a little interlude instead. 


Soundcloud link:

 NMA: Project 6

Comments

  1. i image this to be the type of ad music that plays in the background while i'm working on something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of it I think you get alot out of just a minute long song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts