NMA: Project 5

     The “Something Happened” exhibition was overall a great experience. The project “Something is Happening” was a great project in the first place. I really enjoyed diving into photography and I could tell everyone else in the class was excited about it. Everyone had great photos to present and each student’s portfolio was really unique to them. I also really enjoyed the class critique. Hearing everyone’s feedback on my photos was helpful and it was cool to see what others were thinking about. The installation of the exhibit was also pretty smooth and I think all the photos were set up nicely. 

    Going to the opening of the exhibition was cool because I had some friends come to see it and they really enjoyed the framed pictures and looking through the photo books. Overall I think this was a great project start to finish and I’m really excited to see how everyone’s final project turns out.

     I really enjoyed putting together a book of all my photos for the "Something is Happening" project. I never thought about making a book to display all my art work but after this class I would consider making books they display the art I made each year. Like to have a collection of annual art books. 

    It was cool to have fun creative freedom to construct the book the way that I wanted. Then it was cool to see how everyone else wanted to present their photos in the books. I also really enjoyed using the inkjet printer because of how nice the photos turned out.

Comments

Popular Posts